The Blessed Mother’s sorrow is great. The reasons she gives is truly disturbing for us all – Humanity and the Church… Let us look…(Msg 411, ‘’Great is My Sorrow)… ‘’Share beloved sons, in my sorrow. I am your sorrowful Mother. My Immaculate Heart is being pierced with numerous painful thorns.’’
The following is indeed alarming…’’The dominion of my Adversary is becoming daily greater and greater and his power is expanding in hearts and in souls.’’ She expresses her sorrow for the following…
– It is the darkness of the obstinate rejection of God.
– It is the darkness of sin, committed, justified and no longer confessed.
– It is the darkness of lust and impurity.
– It is the darkness of unbridled egoism and of hatred, of division and of war.
– It is the darkness of loss of faith and of apostasy.
These are her sorrows today… She says some more… ‘’In the chalice of my Immaculate Heart, I am gathering again today, all the pain of my Son, Jesus, who is mystically again living through the bloody hours of His agony. A new Gethsemane for Jesus is to see today, His Church so violated and deserted, where the greater part of its pastors are sleeping in indifference and in tepidity, while others repeat the act of Judas and betray it out of thirst for power and for money.’’
She explains why the days of HER GREAT SORROW have arrived…’’The Dragon is exulting at the vastness of his conquest, with the help of the Black Beast and the beast like a lamb, in these days of yours, when the devil has unleashed himself upon you, knowing that there is little time left him. For this reason, THE DAYS OF MY GREAT SORROW HAVE ALSO ARRIVED.’’
More details of the causes of her Sorrow follow…
– ‘’Great is my sorrow in seeing my Son, Jesus again despised and scourged in His word, rejected because of pride and lacerated through human and rationalistic interpretations.
– ‘’Great is my sorrow in contemplating Jesus, really present in the Eucharist, more and more forgotten, abandoned, offended trampled upon.
– ‘’Great is my sorrow in seeing my Church divided, betrayed, stripped and crucified.
– ‘’Great is my sorrow in seeing my Pope who is succumbing under the weight of a most heavy cross, as he is being surrounded with complete indifference on the part of bishops, priests and faithful.
– ‘’Great is my sorrow for an ever vaster number of my poor children who are running along the road of evil and of sin, of vice and of impurity, of egoism and of hatred, with the great danger of being eternally lost in hell.’’
Because of this, she wanted to ask us the same question she asked of the three seers in Fatima, Lucia, Francesco and Jacinta in 1917: ‘’Do you also want to offer yourselves as victims to the Lord, on the altar of my Immaculate Heart, for the salvation of all my poor, sinful children?
If you accept this request of mine, you must do what I now ask of you…
– ‘’Pray ever more and more especially with the holy Rosary.
– ‘’Make frequent hours of adoration and of Eucharistic reparation.
– ‘’Accept with love all the sufferings which the Lord sends you.
– ‘’Spread without fear the message which I am giving you, as heavenly Prophetess of these last times of yours..’’
A gentle yet firm pronouncement of the Blessed Mother warns all about the need to listen to her calls… ‘’If you only knew the chastisement which awaits you if you again close the door of your hearts to the anguished voice of your heavenly Mother! Because the Divine Heart of my Son Jesus has entrusted to my Immaculate Heart the last and extreme attempt to lead you all to salvation.’’
Let us help erase the Sorrows of our Mother and turn her tears to smiles of joy and gladness…Amen. .mcnol. 091318.
By Dad Contributor, Bro. Manny Nolasco